Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Double Artistic Nude - RebeccaAmy & Charlie Edwards

Hello everyone.

Just thought id fill you in on the double Art Nude shoot i had with Miss Charlie Edwards on the 20/03/2010.

The model day was hosted at Adrian cook’s studio known as Arc34 on Saturday. The day was very enjoyable. It was pretty much my first time modelling with another person so it was a little weird at first as we were both nude. As the day grew on I began to feel perfectly comfortable though.

We worked with three photographers over a period of 6 hours. From what I seen on the day the pictures looked great so I can’t wait to show you them.

All the photographers were really friendly and of ideas which made allowed myself and Charlie to concentrate on modelling and hopefully we delivered.

Well that’s it for now as soon as I get the images you will see them :)

RebeccaAmy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment