Friday, March 26, 2010

Damian McGillicuddy 2009



Hello again everyone,

I have recently been accused of neglecting my blog, although around here we dont like to call it a blog, we use the more upbeat term...journal :)

Anyways, I recently recieved another image from a shoot I had with Damian back in 2009 (December) and I thought I would put it on here for all to see :)

Also, Damian blogged this particular shoot on his journal, which allows the reader to understand how the lighting was achieved.

You can find this on the link below:

http://www.damianmcgillicuddy.com/journal/2010/1/1/how-was-it-done-as-promised.html

Also, I can bring your attention to the studio hire section :) Whereby you can book the studio, assistance and myself as the model if you so desire.

Anyways, here are the two images from the shoot :)

Hope you like them..

RebeccaAmy <3

p.s. keep your eyes open for the Yerburys Boudior images from some fantastic upcoming photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment