Monday, April 5, 2010

New Online Magazine - Des Fildes & Boo Jenkinson


Hello everybody,

Just updating you all on my recent activity because I have been busy, busy! I had a shoot on Monday 29/03/2010 with Des Fildes, in Manchester.

The aim of the shoot was to create a logo for a new online magazine that will be launched soon. Not a lot of information has been released about the magazine, but from what I have managed to reveal...its similar in style to 'Front.'

The shoot was so fun and enjoyable. Stylist and makeup artist; Boo Jenkinson, had been shopping prior to the shoot to allow various styles and sets to be shot. The primary style of the shoot was to put a modern twist on 1950’s pinup girl style.

From what I seen the pictures looked awesome. I can’t wait to see them properly and ill be sure to update you when the website is launched.

I'll attach the only picture I have seen from the shoot below for your viewing pleasure.

RebeccaAmy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment