Friday, April 16, 2010

RebeccaAmy vs Elfin - Peter Ferguson

Hello everyone,

Just thought id update you on my latest shoots, I had a shoot on Monday 12/04/2010 with Peter Ferguson known as (doodyone) on Net-model and also Laurie who is known as (Elfin) on net-model.

The shoot was held at Malmaison hotel in Manchester. Although the traffic is a bloody nightmare!, once I got there it was well worth it, the location was absolutely stunning.

For the shoot we were trying to create tasteful seduction scenes between myself and Laurie. The shoot went really well and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

From what I seen of the back of the camera some of the pictures worked really well and I can’t wait to see them! I’ll be sure to update you once i have received them

For now,

RebeccaAmy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment